Quantcast

Steve Smith???

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I'd probably have gone with a tattooist who knew what a chainring looked like - much respect to Sam Hill though

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Got me one of the Pinkbike ones coming....however, I be thinking I like the one shown above moar betterer.
Guess, I gotta look into coughing up for another - they both look about perfect for beers after a day of DH.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
His mom is selling shirts on FB too. They look like this
From the Stevie Smith FB page:

"Chainsaw" t-shirts are back and ready be shipped!!! If you have paid already, they will be shipped to you tomorrow. If you pre-ordered, but haven't paid yet, the time is now.....If you haven't ordered a shirt, but would like one, send me an e-mail at steviesmithlegacy@gmail.com
#longlivechainsaw

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Were others involved in the crash that claimed his life? I seem to recall that he collided with an ATV.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The part where Gee was describing how going to Fort William was worse than he anticipated got me.

Will definitely have to watch again.

It's up there with the Shane McConkey doc. Super sad, but also very rad to see that they really did live their lives to the fullest.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yeah try searching for it on Google Play. That's how I purchased it and then played it back through my YouTube account.

The one thing I had trouble with, is I was clicking the Google Play link from Anthills press release. The link in the article didn't work, it must go directly to the US store or something as it kept saying "this isn't available in your country". It worked after I closed everything and searched for it myself.