Quantcast

Steve Smith???

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No idea of the validity of this, but if true, I didn't know that he was trying to help someone else when the accident happened..

So sad..

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Changleen ( or any other Lad in NZ ),

Was wondering,having just re-watched the ChainSaw movie. At 25:30 Gee was talking about scouting this DH course for filming. Steve just Charged it and Gee said he did all he could to keep up. They were a joy to watch,hitting Massive Gap’s While going at a very Insane speed. Anyway,Gee said “that Steve absolutely Loved those Runs? I think it was at least Two different Tracks they took?”

Where we’re they?
Have you been there?

It looked like Heaven. Long Live the ChainSaw!

Avy

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Was wondering,having just re-watched the ChainSaw movie. At 25:30 Gee was talking about scouting this DH course for filming. Steve just Charged it and Gee said he did all he could to keep up. They were a joy to watch,hitting Massive Gap’s While going at a very Insane speed. Anyway,Gee said “that Steve absolutely Loved those Runs? I think it was at least Two different Tracks they took?”

Where we’re they?
Have you been there?

Avy
I believe it was here?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Is that Seasons or Follow Me? I thought it was in the latter.

I love their sequence in Follow Me. My old copy corrupted, need to get it again from somewhere.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia

Where we’re they?
Have you been there?

Avy
There's a few tracks in that bit. Zoot track and Coronet DH track at Coronet peak. Plus the old Dirt Farm track opposite Cardrona mountain. It cuts between the few of them. All amazing trails, Dirt Farm was a favourite of mine, not sure it still exists but the others do.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
There's a few tracks in that bit. Zoot track and Coronet DH track at Coronet peak. Plus the old Dirt Farm track opposite Cardrona mountain. It cuts between the few of them. All amazing trails, Dirt Farm was a favourite of mine, not sure it still exists but the others do.
Fuckin Beautiful,that Dirt. Mabye they just had a good Rain? I would Love to Ride there. Is it possible to have a WC there?

Avy