Quantcast

Stevens Pass Master Development Plan Phase 1 SCOPING LETTER

Stevenspass

Monkey
Sep 6, 2007
Leavenworth, WA
Hi everyone,

This is another big step in the Stevens Pass Bike Park process. This is an email that went out that has some information and a link to the FS website where all the public information is provided.

This is the time for public comment. As it has been said before in past threads, these comments should be professional and offer your opinion. As much as we would all like to email them and say "Dude this is a sick idea, make it happen..." that doesn't do much for the FS.

I will keep you posted as we roll along!

Joel

Greetings!

The US Forest Service is conducting an environmental analysis as required by the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) for proposed projects in
the Stevens Pass Master Development Plan. The Scoping Letter and it's
maps and attachments describe the project, and provide instructions on how and by when to comment. The Scoping Letter is now available on-line.
Please visit the Mt
Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest’s website at http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/mbs/projects/ to view and download the document.
The Forest's website will be the primary avenue in which information about this NEPA analysis will be disseminated.

In an effort to reduce paper waste, electronic correspondence and media will be used to the extent possible throughout this project. To be added to the mailing list to receive project updates and notification of comment and public participation opportunities and to submit comments, please email
the Forest Service at mbs_stevens_ski@fs.fed.us. Please include the
following with your email: 1) a valid email address 2) a valid mailing address and 3) your document format preference (e.g. on-line, CD-ROM or hard copy).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
ha you don't know how hard it is to have professional comments, but some how I manage to do it....

Pretty sure i'm not just speaking for my self on this, but the thought of having lift assisted trails within a hour of our homes makes me lose all control of talking professionally.

Thanks for keeping us informed man!