Quantcast

Stevens??

mserko1

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Has anybody been up there resently? I know they just got some new snow this weekend. Is there anything even resembling a terrain park?

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004
We went up friday.
There are a few rails out, and a few jumps. Not quite up to speed yet, but still fun.

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
i went up saturday and they only had a few jumps and rails. i think their website now says 7 jumps and 7 rails or something like that. it was freakin packed too. night skiing was fine except i took a big gouge out of my board when i was riding under the hogsback lift. all in all it was decent. oh yeah and their halfpipe is under way but definitely not up to par.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
freeridekid said:
i went up saturday and they only had a few jumps and rails. i think their website now says 7 jumps and 7 rails or something like that. it was freakin packed too. night skiing was fine except i took a big gouge out of my board when i was riding under the hogsback lift. all in all it was decent. oh yeah and their halfpipe is under way but definitely not up to par.
Under way? Meaning its open and running?orstill under construction

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
pipe is open but it's soft. As of today (monday 10th), they haven't brought the machine in. Looking like tomorrow night and into wed. is going to be a quality and quantity dump. Predicting 6" - 10" and maybe more because of the convergence. Hooooray! they need it. It's been really chilly up there so the last 7" of new on last thursday is holding nicely. Maybe after this next snow if they get enough, they might open the backside. There are some nice jumps off of Tye chair.