Quantcast

SteveW, you shoulda been there.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
All the rusty cars and rockabilly chicks would have given you a funny feeling in the underpants area.

The Primer Nationals were in Ventura this weekend and there were cool hotrods everywhere. Saturday night the bar scene was craxy, no pictures though, I don't drink and shoot. Today I went down and checked ou the show, well anyway here are a couple of random shots for my fellow monky's veiwing pleasure.

Enjoy!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
haha, there was also the hotrod revolution in pennville, ca.

I was busy taking really crappy pictures at the drivinvasion in GA.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
It's amazing, there was an exact copy of that truck at this show. Some of the rat-rods just sucked and others were really well built. There was also a Volvo V70 painted flat black doing burnouts on Main street last night.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's amazing, there was an exact copy of that truck at this show. Some of the rat-rods just sucked and others were really well built. There was also a Volvo V70 painted flat black doing burnouts on Main street last night.
I managed to find a bike related one from the nationals

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
that first shot is awesome! if only you could get that without capturing yourself in the reflection (unless that was the intent) tho

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
that first shot is awesome! if only you could get that without capturing yourself in the reflection (unless that was the intent) tho
Thanks, the reflection bugs me too. But I was about 8" away from the car, normaly I shoot from further away to avoid reflections, but I wanted the little bit of distortion from my 16mm.

Pat, no polarizer, just shot in RAW and tweeked the contrast and saturation in Photoshop.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
That color on the very first car is awesome...I want it for my bike.

SteveW, what do your bikes look like? :P

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That color on the very first car is awesome...I want it for my bike.

SteveW, what do your bikes look like? :P
I have a black spooky, a green spooky frame in a box somewhere, and a birdsh!t yellow Eastern Woods Research frame in the same box.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Very nice shots indeed.

I got some work done on my ratrod this weekend, but I won't snap any pictures until it's all done (this phase anyway). I am still waiting on my whitewalls too.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I rolled up on this a few weeks back. (Sorry for the poor quality, cell while driving)