Quantcast

Stewart Ride Sept 10th

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah I know some of you will be up in VT however Saturday Sept 10th I'll be doing a ride at Stewart.

While the trails are great there right now the best part is after we get done riding we'll get cleaned up and head out to the local town block party where much drinking in the streets will take place.

If anybody is interested let me know here or PM me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
We're going up Friday morning and coming home Sunday night. We were going to stay until Monday, but MBC's vacation time is running low. :)
OMG I still don't care!!

:D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
:( I think I will have to pass stosh.

I am attempting my first century the next day. I was thinking about what we spoke about and I dont think I could do both days. esp since i need to be at central park at 6 am .

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
hooples3 said:
:( I think I will have to pass stosh.

I am attempting my first century the next day. I was thinking about what we spoke about and I dont think I could do both days. esp since i need to be at central park at 6 am .
wuss.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Crazy Sweeper said:
quite possibly so....

i was in the Hamptons and decided to do 60-70 miles to see what kind of shape I am in. I figured it would semi -flat and the roads nice and empty. Needless to say I am still sore from doing 64 miles.... I am looking forward to and dreading 100 miles. It has gotten to the point where I am considering a road bike

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
hooples3 said:
quite possibly so....

i was in the Hamptons and decided to do 60-70 miles to see what kind of shape I am in. I figured it would semi -flat and the roads nice and empty. Needless to say I am still sore from doing 64 miles.... I am looking forward to and dsreading 100 miles. It has gotten to the point where I am considering a road bike
I'm just messing with you dude. We definitely need to try and get together and ride again before the season is over. Wait a minute, we haven't rode together yet. But that's all Stosh's fault Who ever heard of wearing a helmet to hike through the woods anyway?

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
hey stosh, any places to stay at not too far from you? Looks like I may have an entourage. Might be bringing 3 or 4 with me. Hotels or B&B's nearby?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
hey stosh, any places to stay at not too far from you? Looks like I may have an entourage. Might be bringing 3 or 4 with me. Hotels or B&B's nearby?
There are a lot of places to stay by Stewart. Let me get back to you about that...
I would offer you our place however Ray and Devon our crashing with us plus if you have a few people with ya it would be hard.
There is about 3 hotels at the intersection of 84 and 17k all of which aren't to expensive and close to the buffer zone. Oh... there is a cheaper more "trucker" oriented super 8motel on Drury Lane and I know accepts military ID for discounts. You could actually ride your bikes to the buffer zone from there. :)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Crazy Sweeper said:
I'm just messing with you dude. We definitely need to try and get together and ride again before the season is over. Wait a minute, we haven't rode together yet. But that's all Stosh's fault Who ever heard of wearing a helmet to hike through the woods anyway?
oh yeah.. forgot about that