Quantcast

### Stick a fork in me GMT###

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
New grill update, thing appears to be a total piece of shit. Three thermometers say it’s hot as hell, but it doesn’t cook.

Grabbed some frozen burger patties to do science after dinner since a salmon fillet took 30 minutes on high. 35 minutes to get it kinda sorta warm. WTF?

Going to swap tanks in the AM, but I can’t figure out how that’s going to make a difference, probably hit the return department tomorrow afternoon

Ball removal FTW!

Was definitely cancerous. Doc is pretty upbeat about prognosis, caught it super early, blood tests all came back normal. A referral to an oncologist and a shitload of CT's are probably in my future, but it seems I got off light, and probably pretty lucky.
Ask for some EPO, heard from another ball cancer survivor it helps with the cancer, and it’s totally not cheating in cycling.

A doc actually being upbeat is usually a pretty good sign.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
3 corners done. Took forever to loosen the tie rod adjuster nut, but once done the front finished quickly. While I was taking a break trying to loosen it I put the bike racks on top and replaced the halogen door lights with LED. Should be able to finish the last corner before the girls get up tomorrow.
Had a networking guy come out this evening (he just left) to diagnose the internet issues. Comedy. Fucking. Gold. The master Google WiFi device we had failed, conveniently while the insulation guys were here. He couldn't track down any line damage, but did note that of the ~48 channels on the modem all were fine except one was getting 700k+ errors/min. Said that I should replace our router with something more powerful, as anything behind the router is at half speed.
Also got the smoke detector fixed. After buying a new one, get everything out to replace it, I double checked with Wifey where she got the replacement battery she put into it. Turns out she got it from the bag of batteries for recycling... It was a bad battery. :banghead:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
New grill update, thing appears to be a total piece of shit. Three thermometers say it’s hot as hell, but it doesn’t cook.

Grabbed some frozen burger patties to do science after dinner since a salmon fillet took 30 minutes on high. 35 minutes to get it kinda sorta warm. WTF?

Going to swap tanks in the AM, but I can’t figure out how that’s going to make a difference, probably hit the return department tomorrow

Webber Kettle and charcoal for the win....
95390665_3471401282876857_5449745308810477568_o.jpg

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Said that I should replace our router with something more powerful, as anything behind the router is at half speed.
As I posted a few days ago

In stock at the DTC Micro Center.