Quantcast

Sticky pedals for urban abuse?

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
nope, lenosky rides for straitline now. i think the PCs sound like a pretty good pedal idea, they're so cheap and they seem to hold up well for most people.

Hup

Chimp
Apr 6, 2007
Portland, OR
I really like the Jim C's. Primo Tenderizers are great as well. The new Primo Stricker pedals look nice.

If you want a plastic pedal I really like the KHEs. Really grippy and stronger than the Oddy PCs. I blew one of those up just riding flat and bunny hopping.

pain

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
nope, lenosky rides for straitline now. i think the PCs sound like a pretty good pedal idea, they're so cheap and they seem to hold up well for most people.
nyc freeride makes the lenosky signature pedal currently regardless if he still rides for them... he helped design them i think

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Look at the demolition sealed pedal on danscomp, I ran those for a long time and they were indestructable, just make sure to get the sealed bearings, i finally replaced mine about a month ago with a set of nyc glory holes because the non sealed bearings in the demolitions finally gave out.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
5050X's are crap, the plates come or break easily, and they are pretty high profile. I have 3 pairs of Jim C's and they are pretty good, but you will want some longer pins if you like grip. I recently switched my atom lab air corps off my dh bike onto my bmx and I have really noticed that the added grip helps with spins.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Another loyal vote for the Jim Cs. Only go for the new Trailmix versions! Slimmer frame and no knurls to hold mud. Gettin another set for my fully. Did I mention they come in GOLD...?!

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
Yea Im leaning Jim C, too bad I have no money and wont for a while (damn you christmas), although now Im not sure what bike they'll go on as Im getting a dk cleveland which come with crap unsealed dk pedals, course I guess if I can gather the balls to run pegs pedal grinds won't be as much of a concern. Thanks for all teh help though guys, appreciate it.

On a utterly different note, thrillseeka you have to have the best avatar Ive ever seen, just wow.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Tee Hee...
Yeah, I love it! Best thing of all is that it's actually something you can buy! Kinda spendy, though... wonder if they have a rider support program?