Quantcast

Sticky: ---Super Cool Stewart Buffer Zone ride---

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sat May 21st.

We'll meet down here and head out at about 11am.

If you are coming from afar you are more than welcome to crash at my place pre or post ride.

Hopefully we can do a BBQ at my house after. I could probably even lug the grill with me and BBQ there.

Anyway who's interested?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
How about you show everybody around Stewart and um.... I'll get the speedies ready for when you get back.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I believe we all have plans
fawk

OH well it's your fault then. I invited you. YOu can't say you've been begging me and I didn't do anything.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Our plans: Stay the hell away from stosh.
I just checked with MMcG and he said he's coming because I told him we're all gonna get high after the ride.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
But seriously, stosh, May 20 is the MMcG Freedom Ride, which you are welcome to blow off work and join us, and the following day (the 21st) we're riding in CT (jollytime is coming down from Vermont). Well, a few of us are riding in CT the 21st. Doug is not, and I don't know what splat's plan is.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
But seriously, stosh, May 20 is the MMcG Freedom Ride, which you are welcome to blow off work and join us, and the following day (the 21st) we're riding in CT (jollytime is coming down from Vermont). Well, a few of us are riding in CT the 21st. Doug is not, and I don't know what splat's plan is.
Yeah I've been chatting with MMcG.
Sorry but I'm riding at stewart.
It will be my only chance for a while.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
stosh said:
I just checked with MMcG and he said he's coming because I told him we're all gonna get high after the ride.
Maybe I'll just show up for that part.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
Yeah I've been chatting with MMcG.
Sorry but I'm riding at stewart.
It will be my only chance for a while.
Well McG can ride with you if he so chooses, but me, JT, MBC and whoever else will be riding Soapstone Mountain.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Well McG can ride with you if he so chooses, but me, JT, MBC and whoever else will be riding Soapstone Mountain.
MMcG didn't say he would... but I was aware of the dates...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
I've been trying to convince Stosh to get his arse up here to ride with us on the 20th and 21st!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Damn... forgot about the freedom ride. That's a haul for me... so I'll probably do a remote freedom ride to honor/celebrate.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Hmmm? Maybe I'll blow Stosh off and go ride with MMcG and IAB? :think:
Well what-ever you guys want to do is fine. I will be there and be riding.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
*sympathy post*
Well the last time I rode there it was with Jackson and Douglas so it's not like the group will be that much smaller. :) Actually my GF will be there and I'm sure I can get a bunch of other local people as well.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hey can we change this to the first weekend of June?

I would like everybody to be able to come.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
Hey can we change this to the weekend of June?

I would like everybody to be able to come.
THE weekend of June? June has 4 weekends - would you like to pick one in particular, or should we just show up whichever weekend in convenient to us?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
THE weekend of June? June has 4 weekends - would you like to pick one in particular, or should we just show up whichever weekend in convenient to us?
Please stop editing my quotes to make me look stupid... :)