Quantcast

Sticky: ---Super Cool Stewart Buffer Zone ride---

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
If I head anywhere on the 21st, it will more likely be down to ride Stewart as opposed to CT.. How far are you from albany?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
If I head anywhere on the 21st, it will more likely be down to ride Stewart as opposed to CT.. How far are you from albany?
1hr 45min

So it seems if you can come then at this point it will be you and Jackson. Thats fine because my GF will probably ride with us and I'm sure I'll talk to a few of the other local people and they will ride as well.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
stosh said:
1hr 45min

So it seems if you can come then at this point it will be you and Jackson. Thats fine because my GF will probably ride with us and I'm sure I'll talk to a few of the other local people and they will ride as well.
Who knows, I may be able to drag a few other SMBA members down with me as well? Does Stewart have a website?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Crap! I'm out for this one. Just remembered the 21st is the day before our (SMBA's) big M.U.D. ride and we have trail maintenance that day. Maybe another time.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Crap! I'm out for this one. Just remembered the 21st is the day before our (SMBA's) big M.U.D. ride and we have trail maintenance that day. Maybe another time.
damn!!!