Quantcast

*** still no frost ***

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
fairly confident i'll get asked up for am interview next month. much moar salary; some moar responsibility. if i get the offer family moving hassle and weather will likely be the deciding factors...location, climate, and freedom to mostly do wtf i want job-wise are what's kept us here this long...
you ever stand nekkid in front of impressionist paintings depicting horrific war scenes while singing george michael songs and petting a raccoon at 3am?

cuz you could...

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to the camp. Got stuck twice. Neighbor pulled me out with Her Kubota both times. Pretty handy machine. Rav4 wasn't up for the task. Super sketchy going down. I got stuck again. Managed to get myself out. Wild Blueberrys that dry on the bush are fucking delicious.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
fairly confident i'll get asked up for am interview next month. much moar salary; some moar responsibility. if i get the offer family moving hassle and weather will likely be the deciding factors...location, climate, and freedom to mostly do wtf i want job-wise are what's kept us here this long...
what's the locale again?