Quantcast

Still not a bomb...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I still say that if you wear that at an airport, you get what you deserve... and clearly, Star Simpson got the attention she whored for.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
I think that should be filed as an 'attempted suicide'. There's freedom of speech, and then there's stupidity.

Quote: -The problem with people is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety lables off of everything and let the problem solve itself?...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Most places, she would have been shot on the spot.

Agreed.

And the problem is, if this is dismissed, it sets a First Amendment precedent whereby someone could talk about bombs in an airport without definitively saying they have one.

This could send civilians into a panic.

How about all discussions, demonstrations and clothing about terrorism be left out of airports? just shut up and let me get to my destination.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
while full of many book-smart students, MIT seems to have some of the least street-smart students i have ever met.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think that should be filed as an 'attempted suicide'.
She should be shot, that would get the message across.

It's called suicide by cop.

wikipedia said:
Suicide-by-cop is a suicide method in which someone deliberately acts in a threatening way towards a law enforcement officer, with the goal of provoking a lethal response, such as being shot to death. Similar phrases include death by cop, suicide-by-police, and officer- (or police-) assisted suicide.