Quantcast

stinkyboy avatar

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i really can't stand looking at a finger that someone else gnawed away exposing meat fat and bone. It's just something that's not cool. So i figured that i'd make it a mission to get him to frikkin change it, i'd make him a new avatar until he can find something that isn't so stupid and nasty.

stinkyboy please use this one until you find something else... for ****'s sake.

Attachments

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Werd, I have been cringing at his avatar since he changed it recently. YUCK! I now scan threads with his avatar in the corner of my eye but even at that I get slightly queasy every time.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
punkassean said:
Werd, I have been cringing at his avatar since he changed it recently. YUCK! I now scan threads with his avatar in the corner of my eye but even at that I get slightly queasy every time.
Yah it's worse than someone getting a lame song stuck in your head. i'd turn off avatars but i actually use them, since pictures are easier for me to remember than names on forum boards.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Skookum said:
Yah it's worse than someone getting a lame song stuck in your head. i'd turn off avatars but i actually use them, since pictures are easier for me to remember than names on forum boards.
EXACTLY!

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
I like it.

There's nothing like a gnawed on apendage to make you feel secure in your own intelligence.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
It doesn't make me secure in my intelligence as much as it makes me insecure about my dinner. RRRAAAAAALPH!

J

JRB

How about, change it, or we're going to stick that gnawed up finger up your ass??? ;)

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Wumpus said:
Has he changed it yet? Only person I have on ignore because I really don't want to see a mangled finger.

For a bunch of "hardcore" bikers, ya'll are a bunch of whiners. You're scared to look at a picture????!!!! WTF???!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
It could be worse. It's gross, but it doesn't bother me. Now Milo with a santa hat in June, now that's disturbing.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
It could be worse. It's gross, but it doesn't bother me. Now Milo with a santa hat in June, now that's disturbing.
Maybe Wumpus will put me on ignore. :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Wumpus said:
Has he changed it yet? Only person I have on ignore because I really don't want to see a mangled finger.
i put him on the ignore list for the same reason. only my ignore list doesn't just have him :p :evil: <-- is the devil also smoking a finger as in the cartoon? hm

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I have no problem with his avatar.

That sig however...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
ALEXIS_DH said:
how do you ignore somebody???
click on their name above their avatar to bring up their profile, then on the middle-lower right click Add user to Ignore List

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Toshi said:
click on their name above their avatar to bring up their profile, then on the middle-lower right click Add user to Ignore List
Yup it's actually pretty liberating, i've only tried putting myself on my own Ignore List before. i thought it was pretty silly when BurlyShirly added Loco to his list, but i think i'm beginning to come around to the whole concept.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
You guys should see the global ignore feature in the admin. Pretty funny. Now when some dumbass repeatedly breaks the rules I just send them to the black hole. There are idiots that have been talking to themselves for weeks now.