Quantcast

stinkyboy avatar

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Ridemonkey said:
You guys should see the global ignore feature in the admin. Pretty funny. Now when some dumbass repeatedly breaks the rules I just send them to the black hole. There are idiots that have been talking to themselves for weeks now.
so us users don't even see these posts? nice

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Toshi said:
so us users don't even see these posts? nice
Hmmm...wait a minute...I've figured it out!

I remember once I posted and then in the main page view of all forums it showed that someone else had posted in the thread. So I clickied the thread to read their post, but there was no post, and it still showed they had posted there. I like it. Sneaky.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ridemonkey said:
You guys should see the global ignore feature in the admin. Pretty funny. Now when some dumbass repeatedly breaks the rules I just send them to the black hole. There are idiots that have been talking to themselves for weeks now.
Hahaha... So, what's the record number of posts that someone's made after they've been put on the global ignore list?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
blue said:
Hmmm...wait a minute...I've figured it out!

I remember once I posted and then in the main page view of all forums it showed that someone else had posted in the thread. So I clickied the thread to read their post, but there was no post, and it still showed they had posted there. I like it. Sneaky.
I've done that before as well! Sometimes it confuses the hell out of me because I'd click there, and there wouldn't be anything! :p I guess that explains it. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
COmtbiker12 said:
I've done that before as well! Sometimes it confuses the hell out of me because I'd click there, and there wouldn't be anything! :p I guess that explains it. :D
I always chalked it up to having clicked on the wrong thread, when I saw that the "last poster" didn't match the last post. Weird. At least I know I'm not crazy - or, at least, not as crazy as I thought I was.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ridemonkey said:
Keep using those avatars and I'll introduce you to the black hole as well.
I was under the impression you had no problem wit it... To be fair, I did suggest a poll and I would abide by its results.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ridemonkey said:
This made my morning.

Wait, can you guys hear me?

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
stinkyboy said:
I was under the impression you had no problem wit it... To be fair, I did suggest a poll and I would abide by its results.
No there will be no poll. Mangled body parts are not OK. Is that really surprising?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Ridemonkey said:
No there will be no poll. Mangled body parts are not OK. Is that really surprising?
It seems the same as the "girly parts" avatars that were tragically banned a while ago. :p I mean as far as them being...offensive to people. :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Westy said:
That explains what happened to BurlyShirley.
This wasn't a global ignore by an admin, I think this was a simultaneous ignore consensus by all members.

:D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
COmtbiker12 said:
Maybe you've fallen into the blackhole as well. :p
Ahh...thank you.

Anyone remember that Disney movie The Black Hole? It was kinda weak. However, when it came out I was such a Star Wars/Sci Fi nerd I'd watch anything that had spaceships in it and think it was the sh*t.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
H8R said:
Anyone remember that Disney movie The Black Hole? It was kinda weak.
Yeah, I was young un' back then. I was all freaked out when Maximillian kills that guy by sawing into his stomach with that rotary saw arm of his.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Ridemonkey said:
You know i have to give you credit, your progression for running the show here over the years is definately worth commending.

binary visions said:
Hahaha... So, what's the record number of posts that someone's made after they've been put on the global ignore list?
Hmm i wonder if i know anyone in there?

stinkyboy said:
This message is hidden because stinkyboy is on your ignore list.
Ahhhh so nice it's almost as good a short vacation....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah, I was young un' back then. I was all freaked out when Maximillian kills that guy by sawing into his stomach with that rotary saw arm of his.
i actually borrowed Tron from a pal a while back. it actually still holds it's own in special effects, really ahead of its time. i was expecting to get a few laughs, but was actually pretty impressed watching it with grown up eyes....

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Skookum said:
Ahhhh so nice it's almost as good a short vacation....
Oh Skookum, where did it all go wrong.(sigh) I'll always remember the good times, since that's all I have now. Goodbye Skook, goodbye.