Quantcast

Stinkyboy's Friday Night Drank Thread

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Nailed my second interview at a Scottsdale ad agency this afternoon and took the offer of Senior Designer, and was then wisked off to the conference room where the tequila, wine and beer were flowing. I guess it's a regular thang.

I'm now breaking form and monkeypostin while drinking at home instead of blowin duckets at the bar.

:brows:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Awesome!

I kinda got sad with the two bikes in the works and Santa being downsized, but with the holidays coming I think I can again toss in some goodness as well.

:cheers:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ironically, when chatting with the creative director, the subject turned somehow to bikes, he admitted to being a roadie, but has a Blur and is looking for a Nomad but mention of my Chameleon pretty much pinned it.

:tipsy:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Stinkybro, awesome. Congo rats on the new gig. So this place has an internal happy hour?
It's back to the serious/silly ad agency life, but I think I prolly need the passion/pressure that comes with that, and I may have found a cutie in Media to be my fourth wife, but this is just a drank thread...

:banana:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Nailed my second interview at a Scottsdale ad agency this afternoon and took the offer of Senior Designer, and was then wisked off to the conference room where the tequila, wine and beer were flowing. I guess it's a regular thang.

I'm now breaking form and monkeypostin while drinking at home instead of blowin duckets at the bar.

:brows:
WAY TO GO, Stinky!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
It's back to the serious/silly ad agency life, but I think I prolly need the passion/pressure that comes with that, and I may have found a cutie in Media to be my fourth wife, but this is just a drank thread...

:banana:
Nice! Future ex-Mrs. Stinkyboy.