Quantcast

Stinkyboy's New Ride

J

JRB

skatetokil said:
listen, all these avatars with the picture of that guy in the silly costume need to go. that sick f)(# is really creeping me out. there were like 4 of you in this thread alone, so please, for the love of god, get something better.
Don't deviate from thread topics or you will get ugly PMs and added to ignore lists.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Singlespeed full suspension with dual chains...dang, I bet you don't pass many people with the same bike as you. Is there any benefit to having two chains besides the novelty of it? Excuse me if you already were asked this a bunch of times in the thread, I'll admit I didn't read any of the posts in it.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
jdschall said:
It's just a little odd that's all. Two chains, rear suspension, no chain tensioners. What keeps the chain(s) tight as the bike cycles through it's travel?

BB pivot, like the new full sus cowan or howler or whatever

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
GumbaFish said:
Singlespeed full suspension with dual chains...dang, I bet you don't pass many people with the same bike as you. Is there any benefit to having two chains besides the novelty of it? Excuse me if you already were asked this a bunch of times in the thread, I'll admit I didn't read any of the posts in it.
No benefit, just coolness factor.

:cool: