Quantcast

Stinky's New White Machine!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Not my cup of tea, but still understand that is a respectable machine. I will need to deduct 1/2 of a banana for the Kore bar :clue: . Otherwise, nicely done :thumb:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Nice!

I pick up my pearl white VP Free today. I still wanted a Bullit instead, but couldn't find a Large 150mm dropout in the used market. The new Bullit is soooo nice (I miss my old Bullit, too).

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
id PIIHB...i like white girls.

...just take off all those damn headset spacers tho. are there suppose to be rollers on that guide?

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Nice build! There are quite a few Bullet/66 combos being ridden around here in the northeast, it's a very capable setup, xc/fr/dh...you name it.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
id PIIHB...i like white girls.

...just take off all those damn headset spacers tho. are there suppose to be rollers on that guide?
i ran a double bash guard setup w/out rollers for a long time. never once dropped a chain. i think i may go back to that setup as i haven't found a chainguide that matched the reliability of the dual bash rig.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
you getting rid of anything or just adding to the collection?
I prolly should thin the herd, as I'm gonna be broke for awhile. I'm not feeling H8Rs Chameleon like I did my last one (mainly the heavy fork) and I have the 1x1 and the dual drive A.

Whatta ya thinking?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
i ran a double bash guard setup w/out rollers for a long time. never once dropped a chain. i think i may go back to that setup as i haven't found a chainguide that matched the reliability of the dual bash rig.
I've only run e13s without a problem, but I will try this action and see what happens. :cheers:

j.les

Monkey
Jul 21, 2007
Chicago
I ran the same setup on my old Bullit. I never dropped a chain either.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Bullits are fun, I actually had a rootbeer bullit for a while. I already had a DH bike though and ditched it for a 6.6. Mine didn't look half as sweet as that!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Congrats on the new rig! Freakin sweet bike.

This is about the time of year when new bike threads will start popping up regularly. Stinkyboy is on the front end of this year's bell curve.