Quantcast

Stoked!

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
My girl and I just got a last minute flight to Fort Myers, Fl, for next week. I'm soooo stoked! This will be the first time since I was a kid that I get to go somewhere warm for spring break (well, it's her spring break). I'm picking up a skimboard when I get down there, and I intend to tear up the beaches on it all week. Any of you guys ever skimboard?

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
Enginerd A2 said:
My girl and I just got a last minute flight to Fort Myers, Fl, for next week. I'm soooo stoked! This will be the first time since I was a kid that I get to go somewhere warm for spring break (well, it's her spring break). I'm picking up a skimboard when I get down there, and I intend to tear up the beaches on it all week. Any of you guys ever skimboard?
Spring break?......early March? :confused:

DitchWitch

Chimp
Feb 21, 2005
Northern California
Enginerd A2 said:
I used to try and skimboard until I fell off and cracked my shoulder on a giant seashell :p My brother is pretty good at it though...he has a sweet board Exile board that Aaron Peluso signed!

-Michelle