Quantcast

Stolen: 09 Devinci Wilson/09 Norco team DH

DarrylB

Monkey
Jan 16, 2008
the secret loam!
Hey Everyone.

A couple bikes where stolen up in Kamloops this past weekend, and I am trying to spread the word. They are both pretty rare bikes, as the Norco is very new and there aren't that many around. The Devinci has custom paint, and only three others exist with the same colour. The Wilson is stocked with new Sram parts that unavailable to buy, such as a Boobar, and Truvativ direct mount stem. any info would be great.

Stolen form parking lot at the bottom of the Kamloops bike ranch, Early sunday morning before the Dh race around 5:00 am.
Bikes were locked in the back of my truck, with people sleeping all around, bikes where everywhere. These guys were very stealth, none of us heard a thing. must have been ninjas

2009 Norco Team DH
Chrome covered in Pinkbike decals
Blue Boxxer world cup
blue Alex wheels

2009 Devinci Wilson
Baby Blue with red decals (1 of 4 in existence)
2010 Boxxer world cup white
Pinkbike logo Gamut chainguide (1 of 4)
Tuvativ Boobar handlebar (not available to buy yet)
Vivid with Obtanium Ti spring
Time pedals

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/pinkbike-team-bike-theft-2009.html
Thanks
Darryl

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I'm not sure who needs the biggest kicking - the thieves, or Norco for making that "thing"!

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
I read about this on Pinkbike, it's really a shame that thieves will go to levels of stealing at races and especially something so sacred like your bike...If i found out who these a$$holes were i'd open up a huge can of whoop a$$ before going to any authority.

goes to show people that you have to be very very cautious with your bikes, dont let them out of your site, even if you have a lock on it.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
people who steal bikes as unique as that Devinci is, or the Honda Gboxx from years ago, are pretty stupid.
where are you going to ride that bike and not get noticed?