Quantcast

Stolen: 2003 Transition Dirtbag

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I heard about someone getting their bike jacked sorry to hear that it was yours. Crime in snowshoe goes up 100% when events are in town.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
chicodude01 said:
Bike thieves should burn in hell.
Who says they won't? :cool:

I'd rather they be forced to ride whatever bike they stole up every climb on the TdF at midday with no water while dragging the bike's beer-swilling owner in a modified kiddie trailer w/cooler. Would it be inhumane to equip the towed coxswain with a salt-cured riding crop? :think:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay guys if you could also be on the look out for a green sgs team dh 03 edition with a sherman breakout plus on the front and a custom billit alluminum bashguard on the side. hes got a sombrio sticker on the side of it and maybee even some epic cycles stickers on it. if you see it please let me know. it belongs to a good friend of mine and hes worked way to hard for that bike for some dick to come and steel it like that. thnks guys.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
GOOD NEWS...just talked to James. Guess who found James's bike...none other than good old Kalen!! James said he spotted at somebody's party in the basement.

Go Kalen...if anybody couldbe cooler than James Dean..it's you brother.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
bizutch said:
GOOD NEWS...just talked to James. Guess who found James's bike...none other than good old Kalen!! James said he spotted at somebody's party in the basement.

Go Kalen...if anybody couldbe cooler than James Dean..it's you brother.

Kick ass!

Did the theif get arrested or at least a decent beat down?

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
NO make the theif ride all of the DH trails at Snowshoe at speed with no armour on, while riding a Wal-Mart mongoose with flat tires, a loose stem....basically any bike on the rack at Wal-Mart, all while being pelted with paintball guns.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
drt_jumper said:
NO make the theif ride all of the DH trails at Snowshoe at speed with no armour on, while riding a Wal-Mart mongoose with flat tires, a loose stem....basically any bike on the rack at Wal-Mart, all while being pelted with paintball guns.

Thats a good one, but i've always wanted to beat someone with a chain whip :sneaky:

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
I tell you what mike....bring your chain whip with you to wisp, if you win your class I will let you whip me in the back of the leg with it a couple times.

Jun 4, 2002
Berryville, VA
Okay, good, the dude got his bike back. I'm still a little concerned that I might happen to be riding up there and some local is stealing bikes. Is there some reason this POS name is not plastered all over this forum?

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
The Professor said:
How about a description.....................looks like he got kicked in the head by horse as a kid????
Ha ha. Glad someone remembered that. I dont think that is him. He i a pretty cool guy. I will have to start being careful up there if it is a local, I have been pretty lax in the past about leaving my bike out on non bike event weekends.

Dennis

Jun 4, 2002
Berryville, VA
denjen said:
Ha ha. Glad someone remembered that. I dont think that is him. He i a pretty cool guy. I will have to start being careful up there if it is a local, I have been pretty lax in the past about leaving my bike out on non bike event weekends.

Dennis
I was hoping it wasn't, but you never know.