Quantcast

Stolen 243 W/ Single Speed, Sherman

eric1bss

Chimp
Apr 1, 2004
North VA
My favorite bike of all times was taken away from me on Thursday, Jan 13 at my townhouse in purcellville, VA. The bike is a black 243 with a black sherman firefly, single speed, black profile cranks, rear only purple hayed 6" brake, snafu seat and thomson post, rear 24" hookworm, and front 26" high roller. There will be a CASH REWARD and/or parts for anyone who can help me find my beloved bike. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep your eyes and ears open. if you have any info on the location of my bike please call my cell at 772-559-0196, or work 540-338-2773 and ask for Eric.

Thanks for all your help
-Eric

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Damn,

Eric I hope you get your ride back and find out who took it so they can get the appropriate ass kicking! Damn, scum thieves! :eviltongu

Sep 30, 2004
Arlington VA
Hey Eric,I saw a stocky DH'er on a bike just like that.I think he said his name
was Chip!Sorry for your loss man,I know it really cheeses you off,I lost a great
ride a couple of years ago,and I still keep a eye open for it.
Good luck,and I'll pass it along,
Don.

Jun 4, 2002
Berryville, VA
I'll keep watch for it out this way, not many of them floating around Berryville. You might want to head to Winchester's BMX track every now and then to check what the local hoodlums are riding.

eric1bss

Chimp
Apr 1, 2004
North VA
The Professor said:
I'll keep watch for it out this way, not many of them floating around Berryville. You might want to head to Winchester's BMX track every now and then to check what the local hoodlums are riding.
Dude! That's a great idea. I made some flyers with a picture of the bike, but I probably shouldn't post one up there. I'll go there asap.

Thanks!

Jun 4, 2002
Berryville, VA
Eric,
You did file a police report right? If you do see it, you don't want to roll up on some punk just to get in a pissing match on who's bike it is.
Purcellville aint that big either, I bet its still there. You might want to drive around Hamilton, Round Hill and Lincoln as well.
Also, there are some pawn shops up in the Charlestown area and one in Winchester. Ya never know.