Quantcast

Stolen BCD--Keep Your Eyes Open--

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
I hesitate to post this, but feel there is nothing wrong with it. Back in late 2003 Kyle (Ssadict) RIP and myself traded frames for 2004. Right before his passing I was in contact with him to get my old BCD frame back because it was custom built for ME. Chances are this would be the only custom frame I'de ever have. IT WAS STOLEN JUST PRIOR TO HIS PASSING. It was taken from AZ that is why I think it is probably in this 5 state region...

If anybody sees this bike email me ASAP. It is stolen property. http://bcdracing.com/frames/ssaddict/BCDsideshot.jpg

There aren't many of these frames in existence so you might as well just ask whoever you see with it how they got it. If the bike looks bigger, it's probably mine as mine was heaps longer than any other BCD Inedible.

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
It's a sick bike, custom rules. It rides sooo nice and damp...just ask sanjay.

I just want it back for purely sentimental reasons, as well as then I can always have a bike that I know and love (when in between sponors aka this year, offseason etc)...

One day it could be like modern art or something.

Regardless, I can't say I'm the rightful owner, that right belongs to Kyle's parents. I just hope they understand what it means to me and when I get it back from the scumbag that took it can be put back to good use!