Quantcast

Stolen Bike Alert! 2010 Enduro Prototype

danielsapp414

Monkey
Mar 27, 2005
Boone, NC
xpost from the PNW forum:
A good friend of mine had a bike sniped off the top of his car today in the Seattle area. Be on the lookout, it shouldn't be hard to spot! Here's his info:
At 4pm today my 2010 Specialized Enduro mountain bike was stolen off the top of my car while parked at 11th and East John. This bike is a prototype model with no labels or stickers, 1of 12 in the world. Specs include orange Crank Brothers Iodine all mtn wheels with prototype no label tires, XT cranks, sram XO rear der, white "S" seat and a FSA stem. I am a cyclist for a living, without my bike I cannot do my job. If you are the person who stole my bike, please consider the cost of replacement as the bike is not mine, it was a borrowed bike it for a race in Canada. If you ride the bike, people will reconize it so please just return it. I just want my bike back and will offer a reward no questions asked for the return of the bike. Please call 253-939-3794

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
This is just out of hand. We need tracking devices in our bikes that cant be removed. Good luck finding the bike