Quantcast

Stolen Bike Alert For Sb/sd/la!! '04 Stab Primo Stolen From Sb

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
A friend of mine just had his medium 2004 Stab Primo stolen from behind his house in downtown Santa Barbara. It was the red/blue/black frameset, had a DHX 5.0, 888s, Saint Brakes, High Rollers, Flat Pedals, Brake Therapy floater. The buildup on it was pretty unique so it should be very easy to spot. Might be headed towards the Mexico border, so anyone in LA or SD PLEASE keep your eyes peeled. The owner would gladly have a reward ready for any info on its location or the return of the bike. Anybody who sees this please notify shop employees to keep their eyes peeled for anybody trying to work on the bike - this bike was really special to the guy, DH'ing was his entire life pretty much and right now he is in a really crappy spot.

The guy to call is Dan - 505 310 2824 or the store he works at (Velo Pro in SB) - 805 963 7775.

I know the chances are slim of him finding it, but the more people who know to look for it the better chances he has! So please, anybody between SB and SD tell your friends and LBS's to keep their eyes peeled. Will post in the NorCal forum as well. Thanks everyone!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
OMG, Dans bike was stolen. Thats sucks. I keep my eyes open for it. I hope it wasn't a rider who stole it, (usually riders don't steal bikes). Stealing bikes (or anything) is really f***ed up. I hope he finds it.

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
Yeah he had it chained up right next to his backdoor and it got jacked. He's super bummed out about it, but he's going to be riding a HT for a while until he can get back into it.