Quantcast

stolen bike alert

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
dallas/pualdin county area s&m stricker less than 1 week old i was in the back yard building a ramp. large reward for bike,reward will be even larger for the name and adderess of the theif.
bike is loaded all top end all new all parts are black ,chrome rims. its definatly one of the kids here in my hood, but keep a look out,things do get around. $100/200 reward for the bike returned. $500 for the theif.

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
s&m stricker frame 20.5 tt, s&m pitch fork lite,s$m redneck lite,s&m slam bars,primo grips,diacompe mx 99 lever.tektro hombre 990's,chrome wheels sealed,primo rod post,primo slim clamp,s&m seat,kmc 410 chain,profile 175mm mid bb,macneil chaingaurd,primo tenderizer pedals,fsa pig headset. all parts excet wheels are black.
no questions asked, but if i catch someone on it, i will do something i may regret

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
yes it sucks bigtime. i just sold off a caad5 cannondale to buy the bmx. were building a half pipe,etc in the yard. his home ins only wants to pay him 400 for the bike because of a 500 deductable. so i need to get some 14mm wheels,some 990's and a set of bars, then i can throw together his old schwinn for him. other than that im leaving my tomac 204 and my straight 8 in the door way,and im sitting in the garage with a loaded gun. its totally legal to do what im going to do if i catch some one inside the doorway. and sad to say it. but i have no problem taking a life when the violate my home. this is way beyond a bike. when my brother wife was upstairs sleeping. all my other stuff there too. the theif Will come back there a few bikes in the house well over the $5000 mark and a hand full of $1000 bikes. so they will come back, and they will die for their mistake. plain and simple. i just hope its an adult i can torture first. i guess i would feel bad if i had to do this to a child. but an adult i have no problem doing to.

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
well if its a kid im bitch slappin him in hopes that he brings his daddy to take the lumps. the sad thing is, i am damn sure its one or more of the guys we have here helping us build these ramps in the yard. nothing ever came up missing untill we got these ramps. my brother has too much to lose. i on the other hand dont. so...these guiys have no clue as to how violent i will become. if you ever met me in person,you would know what i mean. i kinda look scary(death metal drummer an all) but i dont just look the part. im the real deal. i just hope these guys are ready to pay for their mistake. i will no be reasoned with ,i cannot show remorse or pitty. i dont belive in being a pacifist. but i will pass a fist.

but all in all. my famillies life has been violated. and i will return the favor. sad times....loaded gun

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
well ...i figured out who did it. so seeings how one of his friends left their bike there. its mine now. i will tell them tonight that their bike is missing too, and we'll see. if they dont come around after that,the police will be sent to their home. if the bike shows up,they get knocked around the yard for a few rounds. but...if they take the bait with my dh rigs. well...its been great riding and bs'ing withh you all.
eye for an eye....and then some

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
mmaddmark said:
well ...i figured out who did it. so seeings how one of his friends left their bike there. its mine now. i will tell them tonight that their bike is missing too, and we'll see. if they dont come around after that,the police will be sent to their home. if the bike shows up,they get knocked around the yard for a few rounds. but...if they take the bait with my dh rigs. well...its been great riding and bs'ing withh you all.
eye for an eye....and then some
kick some ass and take some names

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
might have too, but i gotta think this through. right now i would kill a person im so angry, but i must hold off. its just a bike. no one in the house was hurt . my sister in law is scared ****less and has been in taers the last few days. kickin the crap outta this guy would be graet, but he's a speed junkie,and i really dont want his blood anywhere near me. this is atlanta and all. there a high aids risk nowadays and i cut my hands at work all the time. alot of people have commented on a few things i said, but i havent acted on them yet....just hot temeperd words. i feel its best to vent,before i explode. in a few days,i'll be back to calm. and then we'll see how these cops help me. but i aint counting on much more than a report,see ya later bye,kinda thing.

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
an identifing mark is on the non drive side of the cranks theres a slight grind spot,which will stand out. new black cranks 175mm profiles. the frame has a mid b.b. look for painted bearings. the bars have been cut, as soon as i dig through the trash,i'll measure the ends and know what the bars are cut to.