Quantcast

Stolen Bike - Bellingham

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
A student at Western just had his bike stolen. Here is his post on our website regarding the bike:

Ok.... i got my ride stolen in front of the fairhaven complex stack one on wednesday night-thursday morning. it was a white Identiti Dr. Jekyll, with a 2003 DJ2, Halo Combat rims on Diatech hubs, WTB mutanoraptor tires in 2.4, DMR chain tensioner, Deore derailleur, planet-x stem/bar combo, old hope m4 out back and avid mechanical disc up front. i had only ridden the bike once, as i only finished building it up that afternoon.... please contact me with any information. as i am an unemployed college student, i cannot offer a reward... gimme a call at 360-788-8984 or send me an email break_dancing@hotmail.com
you can imagine how i feel without my baby......
Alex Thompson

If you see the bike or know anything about it's where-abouts let me know I can get a hold of Alex.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
yeah...anyone who leaves a nice bike outside, especially on a college campus isn't thinking to hard about the situation.
sucks for him he had to learn the hard way to keep your "loved ones" close.

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
damn that sucks, were ever you go man if you know you cant be with it the whole time or have a buddy watch it, dont take it. ride some other bike.

Ode to the stolen bike. :nopity:

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
We should have stolen bike lists faxed to bike shops and posted at ride spots. That would really discourage stolen bike use.