Quantcast

Stolen bike: Brodie dissident

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
hollind-R1-E017 22.jpgMy Brodie Dissident was stolen from the front of REI in Issaquah; I parked it next to the front door; when I came out it was gone. Please notify Officer Petersen at Issaquah Police Station or send me an email at bmlhollan1@gmail.com or, you're welcome to smack the thief and grab my bike. Yes, there will be a sweet reward if you help me get my bike back.

Bike is yellowish greenish with black letters. Bike has Rock Shox Lyric coil fork, blue Chris King hubs, Mavic rims / wheels built by Zeb Tingey at Big Tree Bikes. Saint Brakes-8 inch rotors, silver Straightline riser bar and stem; Scram shifters. The seatpost is an Easton and it's real scratched up; the saddle came off of a Devinci Frantic. Tires are Maxxis Minions; 2.5 on the front, 2.35 on the rear. It has fun bolts on the rear and a green Salsa seat post clamp. Frame has a dent on the drive side; can't remember if it's on the top tube or down tube; I didn't put it there. Bike has a Rock Shox Pearl rear shock.

Bike is pretty much a one of the kind, there aren't too many of them in the US; it's a Canadian bike. I bought the bike from Simon Lawton at the Fluidride shop in 2007. Bike was my pride and joy and my only source of transportation. Pretty cold blooded to rip and old man's bike; I'll be 66 years old in April. You can call Big Tree Bikes and let Jerry / Zeb know if you see my bike. thanks for looking out; I'll do the same for you.

Last edited:

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
nope, i was dope for not locking it up. There's no bike rack in front of REI but there's a small one next to Safeway. I really didin't think someone would snatch it right next to the front door of REI; obviously I was wrong. I will say I doubt there's anoher Brodie Dissident around, please keep your eyes open and either call Issaquah Police or send me an email at bmhollan1@gmail.com thanks.