Quantcast

Stolen Bike

Wylie

Chimp
Feb 26, 2007
Hey everyone, I dont really use ridemonkey.com, but I figured this would be a good way to track down the asshole that stole my bike...

read on...

Bike was found missing on Monday February 26, 2007, but could have been taken before this date. Taken from a residence on 16th St. on the Hill in Boulder. Please read the parts list because there are some very distinct parts on this bike:

Frame: Silver Yeti Dirt Jumper, size: S
Fork: FOX RLC 125 (reduced to 80 mm)
Headset: Chris King (this headset is Gold, except the top dust cap is SILVER
Wheelset: Sun Rims BLUE singlewide, with ringlet BOLT ON hubs
Bar: Azonic Double Wall
Stem: KOOKA block (this is an old part and very distinctive to this bike)
Grips: ODI Lock-on with BLUE locks
Shifter: SRAM X-9
Deraileur: SRAM X-9
Cassette: SRAM X-9
Tires: Front is an old school Michelin and rear is a maxis semi-slick high roller
Seat: SDG Grand Prix (seat has a rip in the front that is covered by tape)
Crankset: RaceFace North Shore DH
Chainring: anodized BLUE 38t

PLEASE CALL (415) 336 - 4333 WITH ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS BIKE OR EMAIL swylier@aol.com. thanks for your help

mshred

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
That really really sucks, sounded like a nice ride. This isn't always the case, but people often just sell it bikes on the street, for real cheap cause they don't know anything about them.When my bike was stolen, It had been traded and/or sold 5-6 times within an hour! It could be anywhere so don't just search your neighborhood. If a theif is really looking for income, they will probably go to ebay or craiglist etc.

I can assure you that no one atleast that i know of, on this site likes theives. ask anyone, we all hate them.

good luck on finding your bike.

Uksecrets

Chimp
May 7, 2006
SouthEast London
On 14th March 2007 my DB05 front wheel which had a disc break was stolen along with my lights and mud guard. April this year would have been 1 yr since I purchased the thing.

I am soo PiS$%^ all I have is the frame and the back tyre what am I supposed to do with this!