Quantcast

Stolen Bike

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
Sometime late friday night/early Saturday morning My bike was stolen from my locked bike shed. The shed is a storage unit attached to my house, with no windows or views of the inside. Somebody clipped the lock and stole only the one item. I have a couple of other bikes and assorted itemsthat were untouched. It really irks me because it must have been someone who knew exaclty what they were looking for because nothing else was taken or touched.

Anyway, it was a 2002 Cannondale Gemini w/ 04 Junior T. All black componenents, Evil bashring, hayes w/razorrock levers, snafu seat and pedals and so on. I'm filing an insurance claim through my renter's insurance, so hopefully I'm able to get some reimbursement.

Here's a couple of pics with my old fork (I didn't get any pics with the new fork on it)

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
DAMM!!!! dude you got some crappy luck with that stuff.

sorry to hear it. :(

SR said:
Sometime late friday night/early Saturday morning My bike was stolen from my locked bike shed. The shed is a storage unit attached to my house, with no windows or views of the inside. Somebody clipped the lock and stole only the one item. I have a couple of other bikes and assorted itemsthat were untouched. It really irks me because it must have been someone who knew exaclty what they were looking for because nothing else was taken or touched.

Anyway, it was a 2002 Cannondale Gemini w/ 04 Junior T. All black componenents, Evil bashring, hayes w/razorrock levers, snafu seat and pedals and so on. I'm filing an insurance claim through my renter's insurance, so hopefully I'm able to get some reimbursement.

Here's a couple of pics with my old fork (I didn't get any pics with the new fork on it)

Got a serial number? You should post it!