Quantcast

stolen bikes Bellingham

wicked out

Chimp
Oct 6, 2009
Please keep an eye out.

Transition Bank frame size med. Red / White

Fsa Headset
Fox float 32/15mm axle, non adjustable 110 mm w/prototype sticker on lower leg. Titanium color
Transition AM wheelset w 15mm front hub (shimano)
Wtb semislick rear tire / Wtb Wierwolf LT front tire
Shimano Saint (old) crankset 175mm
E.13 LG1 chainguide – (old) 38t chainring
Shimano XT shifter / XTR rear mech
13-23 rear cassette
Shimano Saint (old) brakes 160mm rotors, front centerlock
FSA carbon seatpost
WTB Devo saddle
FSA gravity light 50mm stem
KORE handlebar 50mm rise
ODI ruffian grips Black

Transition Trans AM frame size med Black / sparkle
Blue headset
Fox F-100 32/15mm axle, non adjustable 100 mm. White
Transition AM wheelset w 15mm front hub (shimano)
Wtb Prowler MX front tire / WTB Nano Raptor rear tire
Gravity light crankset (new) 175 mm
Singlespeed 18 – 34
Shimano Saint (old) brakes w end of levers ground down
FSA alu seatpost
WTB Devo saddle
FSA gravity light 50mm stem
Gravity Light handlebar 20mm rise
ODI ruffian grips Gold

Thanks!

ebxtreme

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Bellingham
The Bank was literally JUST recovered by a very fast thinking buddy of ours in downtown B'ham. Unfortunately, it didn't involve the law, but the bike was back in wicked out's hands within 10 minutes of getting a call from a buddy. Hells yeah.

I have no idea how thieves think they're going to ride a nice (stolen) mt. bike around B'ham without the network of riders seeing it.

Score another one for the good guys.
EB

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
I'm pretty sure emotion and rage would take over logic if I saw some one riding my stolen bike around...
I always thought that, but the dude who stole my bike was HUGE and had a history of dealing coke and assaulting police officers. I'm glad I left it to the cops...

-KT

ebxtreme

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Bellingham
I always thought that, but the dude who stole my bike was HUGE and had a history of dealing coke and assaulting police officers. I'm glad I left it to the cops...

-KT
The dude with the bike was sketchy looking. Our buddy isn't a small dude, but he wasn't looking to get in a tussle with him over a buddy's bike either. As a result, he saw the dude put the bike on the bus rack, get in the bus and then he went over and pulled it right off the bus and just boogied around the corner with it. It sounds like the bike was complete with all the same parts.

In hindsight, it would've been cool to get the cops involved because it might've helped get the Trans Am back, but he was worried the bus was gonna take off before anyone could get there and he was on foot, so he made a quick decision to just grab the bike. One bike back, one to go!

EB