Quantcast

Stolen Bikes Please Read

BigWuss

Chimp
Jul 23, 2004
Vancouver, WA
my house was broken into and all of my bikes were stolen. please be on the look out for the following:

Yeti ASX - large frame black w/ eThirteen chain guide and Super T fork. bent rear cassett. XTR rear derailleur. race face north shore DH cranks. redline pedals.

Kona Kula - 18" framered single speed w/ core reactor chain tensioner & ZR1 fork. yellow race face cranks.

Jamis XLT - xtra small grey w/ fox front fork. bike is stock except for WTB speed she seat.

if you see or hear of anyone selling any of these please call me anytime of day or night at 971-227-2030

Thanks

Josh

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Sorry to hear about your bikes. I live in So Cal, so I will keep an eye open for them on the Web. In a perfect world, you would get your bikes back, and deliver a harsh beat down to the POS who took them...

BigWuss

Chimp
Jul 23, 2004
Vancouver, WA
thanks for keeping an eye out for me. as much as I want my bikes back I want the fawkers that did this - they beat my dogs with a pipe and I'll like to return the favor.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
BigWuss said:
thanks for keeping an eye out for me. as much as I want my bikes back I want the fawkers that did this - they beat my dogs with a pipe and I'll like to return the favor.
Stolen bikes and pet abuse. :nope: :nope: :nope:

I so hope you find them.

Bump for the good cause

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
if you've got pics, hit the ground running to every bike shop, pawn shop and Play it Again Sports in a 35 mile radius. Thieves that break into houese like to unload that crap quick...and the pawn shop will give them money.

If they're bike thieves who know to take them to a bike shop, you probably know the guys and they knew you had them. Or was it a straight up robbery of all your valuable belongings..including bikes?

bizutch said:
if you've got pics, hit the ground running to every bike shop, pawn shop and Play it Again Sports in a 35 mile radius. Thieves that break into houese like to unload that crap quick...and the pawn shop will give them money.

If they're bike thieves who know to take them to a bike shop, you probably know the guys and they knew you had them. Or was it a straight up robbery of all your valuable belongings..including bikes?

yeah Butch raises some good points.
Did they take anything else besides bikes? I'm asking to see if it was a specific bike hit or robbery in general that included bikes. That should help steer you in the right direction.
Man beating your dogs is pretty bad too. Are they aight?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
BigWuss said:
Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear that. Please tell me that your dogs are okay. I can't believe someone would do something like this. Believe me, there are a lot of people who would be willing to return the favor to this guy(s).

I don't know what else to say, other than I'm really sorry, and I hope that these guys get what's coming to them...do you have the death penalty in your state? These guys deserve the some serious punishment...

BigWuss

Chimp
Jul 23, 2004
Vancouver, WA
thanks to all for asking about my dogs. they're ok, but really skitish now and afraid of just about everything. I'm talking about 80# and 95# dogs that used to bark at anything that moved. one is coming around and is getting back to his normal "pissy" self, but the other one is still timid.

I've been calling every bike shop in the are w/ a description of the bikes. they also got a lot more than bikes. bunch of electronics and all of my wife's jewelry, but I'm most pissed about them hitting my dogs.

thanks again

Josh

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
the things that i want to do to these fvckers is unspeakable on this board :angry: :angry: :angry:

bike theivery is one notch above pedophilia but coupled with dog abuse...

thinking of marcellus wallace line from pulp ficiton...

gonna call a couple a hard pipe hittin' niggahs and get medeival on his a$$ with blow torch and pair of plyers....

good luck, glad to hear the dogs arent hurt too bad, and keep us posted!

greg447

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
new hampshire
O man im sorry to hear about what happened, my frined got his demo 9 stolen from his house as well, i cant believe people actually steal sh*t like bikes, as if we all dont work hard enough to get them, well good luck getting them back and deliever a good f**king beat down to whoever did this.

Greg

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Dude, sorry to hear about that man, hope you get your stuff back and find those asshats. What a horrible thing and what a bunch of losers.

I was trying to think of suitable punishment and it's pretty hard, but if you've seen Sin City and remember what happened to that freaky cannibal guy, something along those lines might do the trick - you probably wouldn't want your dogs to partake but I'm sure you can find some other hungry beasts...

BigWuss

Chimp
Jul 23, 2004
Vancouver, WA
cops just showed up and I got back some DVDs and a duffle bag. no bikes, jewelry or electronics and the DVDs don't do me any good since I no longer have a way to watch them. they found the stuff at another burg, where they dumped a stolen car and some other goods, not from us. these fawkers better fry.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
So, so sorry about what happened. If somebody hit my dog period, let alone enough to change his personality, I would definitely be pleading "temporary insanity".

But, seriously, check out pawn shops and swap meets. Actually visit the shop (or pretend you are looking to buy a bike), some pawn shops are shady, and knowingly buy stolen goods.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
This brings up a wierd story. A friend of mine had his bike stolen in Concord, CA. It was a very distinctive Titus with a custom build.

Over a year later, another friend saw a guy riding it down the street in Sacramento (over an hours drive away). He stopped the guy, said something to the effect of "You aint leavin with this bike".
Cops were called, turns out the guy bought it from a pawn shop in Sac a few months before.