Quantcast

Stolen Jaguar

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
My dad's silver 1990 Jaguar XJ6 was stolen last night, just a stab in the dark, but if anyone sees a silver XJ6 with a Tule bike rack on the roof, and a black plate frame that says "Jags Plus" on it please call the autorities and report its location. it also has Hella aftermarket foglights. its mint, and probably clean if they havent got it dirty. ill post the plate number later today. It was stolen from Bellevue near 148th and Main early this morning.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
Got the car back this afternoon, minus a tule bike rack and a Kysirum road wheel. the trunk was popped, but hadly any visible damage, and no damage to any other part of the car. the wierdest thing, it was gone less than 12 hours, and they had a pine tree freshener (the car had a nice leather small before) a new AAA sticker, and a red paw print static cling sticker on the back window, as well as another person's insurance cards. radio presets all changed and they put the front plate back on. (which my dad does not put on, but leaves in the trunk). like what kinda dumbass just cruises around in a stolen car? other wierd part, is how we found it. guys bought my dads credit cards, wheel and rack off the guy who stole the car. then calls my dad up anonymously, and tells him the location of the car, and tells him that he can just go get it (but NOT to call the cops) so he calls the cops, the cops find the car, other dude calls my dad back yelling at him for calling the cops. buncha cracked out idiots of ya ask me. BTW, thanks whoever you are for the 10 gallon portable gas tank.

*update*
they found the thief and the rack / wheel.......

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
best part is, they caught the thief.... but couldnt get any prints of the car for whatever reason, but they DID get a nice print off the wrapper from the smelly pine tree the dumbass left in there. turns out, we didnt get the wheel back. but everything else was found. and there is some damage to the trunk lock mechanism. Plus the car is maticulously looked after, and never has any problems. so who knows that they did with it. however, they did reset the trip meter, and maintained 22mpg, suggesting the car was driven smooth and slow.