Quantcast

Stolen Ventana!!!

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
My buddy's Ventana x-5 just got stolen. Keeps your eyes out for a blue ventana x-5 with a silver rear end, black link, minute fork, el camino brakes, x-9 or x-0 shifting(I can't remember what he has on it) I think he also had mavic cross max wheels as well. I can get a complete parts list from him for better info, but come on, how many ventana's are there in the PNW? let alone blue x-5's?

He's a photographer, and that was his payment for several weeks of hard work that he put in. The bike is in great shape, and as far as I know, looks almost brand new(it did everytime I saw it).

If you see it, or know where it is, please call me at 206-619-7289

Thanks guys!
-Jerry

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
My buddy's Ventana x-5 just got stolen. Keeps your eyes out for a blue ventana x-5 with a silver rear end, black link, minute fork, el camino brakes, x-9 or x-0 shifting(I can't remember what he has on it) I think he also had mavic cross max wheels as well. I can get a complete parts list from him for better info, but come on, how many ventana's are there in the PNW? let alone blue x-5's?

He's a photographer, and that was his payment for several weeks of hard work that he put in. The bike is in great shape, and as far as I know, looks almost brand new(it did everytime I saw it).

If you see it, or know where it is, please call me at 206-619-7289

Thanks guys!
-Jerry

Sounds like Colin's bike. I will keep an eye out for it since his was the only one like it in the NW.

That sucks!

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
ya it was colin's bike. It was stolen from ballard right outside of the matadore restraunt/bar. it sucks, that was a sweet looking bike, I was able to rally a 14.5" up at tiger last summer. It was a sweet ride.

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
It seemes like their has been a ton of bike theft lately... My bro just got a his Brodie Devo with Sherman sliders and double-tracks jacked right from his house. The theif left a toys'r'us bike in its place and a note that read 'thanks for the new ride' ... Just thought I would add that.