Quantcast

stolen Yeti 4x

version_8

Chimp
May 19, 2003
norcal
HI guys,

If any of you see a yeti 4x #73 please beat that person down no questions asked. It was stolen at my apartment complex yesterday 12/01/04 in San Jose. If anyone see's it please shoot me a pm or an email at mbocobo@sbcglobal.net

Thanks fellas

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
version_8 said:
HI guys,

If any of you see a yeti 4x #73 please beat that person down no questions asked. It was stolen at my apartment complex yesterday 12/01/04 in San Jose. If anyone see's it please shoot me a pm or an email at mbocobo@sbcglobal.net

Thanks fellas
Where is the serial number on those? BB?

Sorry to hear man. Those things aren't cheap or common at all.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
LOL... what would be VERY funny is if you got the bike back, and then someone came up and beat you down thinking that you were the theif.

Sorry about your loss bro. I've had a few of my bikes stolen.
I still have dreams about finding one of them, even though it got snagged about 6 years ago.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
youll find that bike i bet the serial num is on the downtube facing up towards the rider in big letters reading 73/100 only 80 were actually made best damn frame ever.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
hey, are you the guy that always rode at Cali? and raced a few DS's at sand hill? If I see it around here in Santa Cruz, I'll get it back!

version_8

Chimp
May 19, 2003
norcal
scurban said:
hey, are you the guy that always rode at Cali? and raced a few DS's at sand hill? If I see it around here in Santa Cruz, I'll get it back!
Yep, thats me. The color is teal and the serial number is 73. I'll get pics up right now. Spread the word, hopefully it'll show up somewhere.

version_8

Chimp
May 19, 2003
norcal
Yeti 4x #73 :sneaky:

king hubs on 521 and 823 rear/hayes hfx9
holzfellar cranks/e13 srs/e13 36t chainring/sram pc99/holzfellar pedals
thomson post/wtb yeti saddle
fox talas rlc/thomson stem/easton bars

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Mike.. holy hell, you still have that thing??? I thought you sold it. Man, that's horrible. I will beat them senseless if I see it :( I'll give you a buzz if I ever see anything. Sorry to hear :(

skeletor

Chimp
Mar 22, 2004
STORE.
ya man, if i see someone on that bike i will take a fork and eat their eyeballs, then make them bite off their fingers and feed them to their a*s, and finally chop off their knees!!1

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
skeletor said:
ya man, if i see someone on that bike i will take a fork and eat their eyeballs, then make them bite off their fingers and feed them to their a*s, and finally chop off their knees!!1
Hey dude, did you get banned from MSDHW? Sorry to sidetrack.

crashnscar

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Mt. View, CA
I'll keep an eye out.
Maybe you kept this bike too long out of all of yours.... and this is a sign that you should have gotten rid of it sooner, like you do with everything else.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Awwwww... not that thing! That was a kick ass build kit too. :mumble:
Il be sure to keep an eye out. Sorry man. :angry: :nope: :( :( :( :mad: :nopity: :dead:

-Chris

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn those pics make me wanna cry knowing some POS stole it. just keep faith in karma. when you see some guy with two broken legs, a catheter and pissing through a tube into a bag you might as well go kick his ass cause thats the guy that stole it.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Any luck on finding it yet? I haven't seen any Yeti 4x's much less yours. Most of Nor-Cal guys that own these race at Sand Hill and I would be able to recognize them. I think yours will stand out like a sore thumb if its being riden by a theif.

version_8

Chimp
May 19, 2003
norcal
scurban said:
Any luck on finding it yet? I haven't seen any Yeti 4x's much less yours. Most of Nor-Cal guys that own these race at Sand Hill and I would be able to recognize them. I think yours will stand out like a sore thumb if its being riden by a theif.
Scurb, not yet man. I really don't think an enthusiast jacked it either, just some random passerby. Renter's insurance is going to cover it though so thats cool, at least there's some hope.

version_8

Chimp
May 19, 2003
norcal
DLo said:
I was thinkin about that too.. it's got to be someone who doesn't know what it's worth. Either that, or somebody really really dumb.
I'm willing to bet its some guy's morning ride to work, just like a magna/pacifica.