Quantcast

Stolichnaya Okhotnichya

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Liquid f~cking gold...!!!

I drank the last shots from my last bottle of old Soviet era Stolichnaya Okhotnichya on this day back in 2001. Damn that was some great vodka....

I'd love to find a case of it at some store where they don't know what they have...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
N8 said:
Liquid f~cking gold...!!!

I drank the last shots from my last bottle of old Soviet era Stolichnaya Okhotnichya on this day back in 2001. Damn that was some great vodka....

I'd love to find a case of it at some store where they don't know what they have...
Are you an alcoholic? You talk about booze alot.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
You remember the day you finished off a bottle of booze. Damn man, I have a hard time remembering where I put my keys last night. :dead:

If you ever had a bottle of this, you'd always remember it.

I kept it in my freezer and sipped sparingly on it for 2 years.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
N8 said:
So none of you have ever had the pleasure of downing a fresh from the freezer shot of this liquid goodness???

:(
I'll take gin or scotch please and thank you. And no bottle of something as good as you say that is could possibly last 2 years in my house. I can show a little restraint until it's open and from there could probably stretch it out to a few months. That's about how long a good bottle of scotch lasts me.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
OGRipper said:
I'll take gin or scotch please and thank you. And no bottle of something as good as you say that is could possibly last 2 years in my house. I can show a little restraint until it's open and from there could probably stretch it out to a few months. That's about how long a good bottle of scotch lasts me.

Well, I bought 2 bottles back in the late 90's knowing full well that I would never be able to get the Soviet Era Stoli again. The first bottle went fast... but I was able to savor the 2nd for 2 years.... until it was gone.