Quantcast

stomach agony-please help

azrael

Chimp
Jun 1, 2002
sydney.aust
so i get this over and over...
essentially, my stomach bloats, and i feel like ive eaten six bricks.it went awat for a while, during my holidays.but now school has returned, its back. and its nasty.
i eat plenty of fibre, drink plenty of water ect
now, do you think it could be an intolerence to something?
the problem with that is that i was eating the same foods in the holidays as i am now? help please!

azrael

Chimp
Jun 1, 2002
sydney.aust
we bring our own food too school-it aint that.
ibs-could be, im a high strung person,and i am in the final year of school... i dont know:mad:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by zibbler
Sounds like it could be IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Stress will often cause a flair up of symptoms, and school can definitely be stressful.
I agree with this one, I sufferd from that for years.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by azrael
so i get this over and over...
essentially, my stomach bloats, and i feel like ive eaten six bricks.it went awat for a while, during my holidays.but now school has returned, its back. and its nasty.
i eat plenty of fibre, drink plenty of water ect
now, do you think it could be an intolerence to something?
the problem with that is that i was eating the same foods in the holidays as i am now? help please!
do you drink soda's?
eat onions?
spicy food?

zibbler

Monkey
With me starting my new job this past week, my symptoms have flared up. I wanted to ride this weekend, but felt like crap. I was tired and irritable, my stomach was cramping all weekend, and I didn't sleep well due to the cramping and feeling like shiznit. :angry:

azrael

Chimp
Jun 1, 2002
sydney.aust
well, i wasnt eating much protein, roughly 60 grams a day(though i dont count). and none of that was from 'complete'sources,so now im getting maybe 90 or so, and it hasnt come back.