Quantcast

Stoney98 has gone off the deep end....

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Somebody must have not gotten their venti half-skim half-soy double-shot single-pump mocha latte in a timely manner. :drool:

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
right now i am sitting in school about 5 blocks from that very starbucks.

i was sure to be specific, becasue there are about 5 starbucks in that 5 block radius.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10836272/

Okay so it turns out it was just a flashlight.

Police initially said the device found in the store’s bathroom Monday was powerful enough to seriously injure or kill someone if it had exploded.
A forensic analysis “revealed the absence of any explosive material,” a police statement said.
The station reported that the flashlight was filled with corroded batteries.
BUT apparently the reason Stoney98 isn't around anymore is that he is now homeless.

A man arrested on suspicion of planting an explosive device, Ronald Schouten, was still being held Thursday on an unrelated burglary charge. But police said his explanation on how the flashlight ended up in the coffee shop was credible.

Schouten, told KPIX-TV that he found the flashlight in the street and accidentally dropped it in the bathroom.

“I love that Starbucks,” Schouten said in an interview with the station. “The people are saints. They know I’m homeless. They let me drink coffee for 50 cents. I love those people.”
Stoney / Schouten, Stoney / Schouten