Quantcast

Stoney98 is lucky Pressley wasn't like this...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Just got this email from one of my customers. Ouch.

Hey John, I had my bike there at the Shop about a month back. The Jamis Dakar XC.. Well I have had a run in with the Ex, and she took an Axe to my bike. HEHE, yeah she found a way to get at me! Anyways, I would like to bring it in, to the shop to see what's salvageable. I will need the rear wheel re-build. I have picked up new duel control shifters, and rear brake Disc! I am Hoping the fork is fine (did take a hit, or two!) hehe. Now! The Frame on the other hand, has a nice dent in it! Think it may be OK, but would like to know what You think! Would like to try and set something up this week if possible. Thanks XXX

Some people are just plain crazy. :crazy:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
alls i know is that whomever loco gringo is, she isn't any of importance to any elevated minded individual.

and if this is that fat phuck Bill whom attempts year after year after year after year soso she can prove to herself that buying bicycles can instantaneously turn one into a cyclist, than i am waistinng energy typing this response.

some people may be crazy, but it sure beats being the absolute moron.

one on one bill, bike for bike. your c-dale super six with your non and never will be a cyclist of any kind fat phuck ass against me and my up and coming desire to win. bike for bike, a century. and if this chump loco gringo lady who deems it in her own title to be 'Loco', in which derives others to be of the crazed ammennity, isn't BIll, i have no problem facing her in the octogan and i can and will set it up through here: http://www.metrofightclub.com/ or we can go toe to toe in the street. it's your choice but i'm tired and more than fed up and much more than eager to accomodate.

and btw, if you are this lady Bill and you are once again talking about other wanna be cyclists in place of yourself which the reasons are all too obvious as to why such as this little girl you call stoney, it just goes to show that you need a life and Diva needs a divorce. get a life, try water polo.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and i will say that i walked right into Bike Barn and asked them how to get on their team and if they knew stoney and of course they did to which i said, he's a weak punk.

if she has a personal problem as to me saying that, she knows what i look like and you are more than welcome to show her the direction towards me.

again, stoney, ya'lls categorized cat 3, is a punk and i can and will take her bike for bike, one on one, this weekend or whenever, road or mtn.

anytime, anyday. alls i know is that you all have pushed and pushed and pushed and i have crossed my breaking point.

you little ladies say when, i'll be there.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
okay, i may have jumped the gun on that one because i do not fully understand the temperment behind the title of loco chump-'s as per thread, but what i can firmly stand behind is that Stoney, regardless cat status, is a punk on a bike and face to face and we have a few personal issues (him talking sh!t about me as well) that we need to get past before i can ever repect her.

now Loco phucko, whenever you man up enough to face me and do something than hell, we're neighbors are we not? than stfu and face me.

you people just want blood don't you? well you'll get it but it won't be mine, i can only promise you that.
keep pushing me and see what happens.