N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
this totally belongs in this thread...

Man fatally shoots wife while installing satellite TV system
The Associated Press
http://www.kansascity.com/116/story/545396.html

SEDALIA, Mo. | Officials are trying to determine whether to file charges against a man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a satellite television system in their home.

Patsy D. Long, 34, of Deepwater, was pronounced dead early Saturday evening after being shot in the chest with a .22-caliber handgun. Her husband, Ronald Long, fired the shot from the inside of their home after several unsuccessful efforts to punch a hole through the exterior wall using other means.

The woman, who was outside the house, was hit by the second of two shots fired by Ronald Long, the Henry County Sheriff’s Department said.

Sheriff’s Department spokesman Maj. Robert Hills said a person involved in such a case normally would be charged with manslaughter, but that was up to the prosecutor.

“Once we complete a diagram of the incident, we will be submitting everything to the prosecuting attorney and let him decide if he wants to press criminal charges,” Hills said.

Henry County Coroner Scott Largent declined to release details about Patsy Long’s death until the Sheriff’s Department completes its investigation.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
This is the thread to post all the bad idea's people have had on this forum.
I nominate PSP wanting to put a dirt bike on the roof of his Jetta.
Normally, I'd agree that this is a future "Darwin award winner" type idea, but I'm now convinced that he posts things that aren't true or are bad ideas just to get things stirred up around here.

If it is true, it may be one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. How about a small trailer!?

hokie77

Chimp
Dec 5, 2007
Virginia
I just sent my ex a drunken email professing eternal love, can't live without, blah, blah, blah. Either best or worst thing done in a while, I guess.
Update: Worst thing done in a while. I think the worst thing to hear is I want to be friends forever but could never imagine anything more.