Quantcast

Stopping the looters in New Orleans

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
N8 said:
actions of a few thug/gangsta/criminal GANGS who are now well armed and on a pillaging/raping/murdering spree...
Who have to some extent been hampering the rescue of those truly in need....................it's like waterworld meets Somilia........

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Andyman_1970 said:
If NO has no electricity why are the lights on in the Wal Mart??? :confused:

Dude... super WalMarts are quite energy efficient.

What you are seeing in the photo, is what you any see in any WalMart... dozens of skylights.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ridetoofast said:
vulgar is as vulgar does in gumpspeak...

sweet jeebus you are so liberal and pc, these fvcktards are acting like animals plain and simple, there is NO way to sugar coat it.

since you think so highly of these people why dont you go down to NO and volunteer, maybe have an interdiction, a counseling session, talk them through their feelings of oppression and inequity
So you are saying that ruined property is more valuable than a human life? You should read before you comment. I never said that they weren't acting like animals, only that there is no reason to shoot people who are looting from a flooded wallmart. I never mentioned the gangs or anything like that. Being liberal or PC has nothing to do with it. Maybe YOU should be the one to go down there and talk to them since you seem to think that saving the flooded wal mart is so important and you could obviously learn some compassion.

Don't read things into what other people say.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Andyman_1970 said:
If NO has no electricity why are the lights on in the Wal Mart??? :confused:
I believe this one is in Kenner, which is about 20 miles west of New Orleans. Obviously, the power is back up there.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The New Orleans police has a reputation of being ineffective, corrupt, and brutal. All of this I believe is true. However, when motivated, the police there are very effective. Stand on Bourbon Street on Ash Wednesday 12:01am, and you will be trampled on by the cordon of mounted officers which clearing the streets.

The looting has to stop, and there is only violence will stop it now. But I still feel for all the people there, even the ones who are the problem.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
So you are saying that ruined property is more valuable than a human life? You should read before you comment. I never said that they weren't acting like animals, only that there is no reason to shoot people who are looting from a flooded wallmart. I never mentioned the gangs or anything like that. Being liberal or PC has nothing to do with it. Maybe YOU should be the one to go down there and talk to them since you seem to think that saving the flooded wal mart is so important and you could obviously learn some compassion.

Don't read things into what other people say.

i did read your comment and thugs like that deserve no compassion, violence is the only thing they recognize.

its not saving a flooded walmart you tool, its about MAINTAINING order. what do you propose...looting on a sliding scale? you let some of it go and stop it when it gets to a certain point?