S

seespotendo

haha.
a mtbr review says it goes for $2100.
so yea......

Old_Sckool

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
Hell of a bike for it's day. Don't think they're in business anymore, but I could be wrong.
I don't think any had floaters and the Lawwill design needs one more then most.

S

seespotendo

yep thats the one....
i'm guessing its used, the reason for that price.
$2100 new, in 2001.
that seems a bit pricey considering i've never heard of them, and im pretty sure most people havent either.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
that bike has to be at least 10 years old. The last one I ever saw anyone ride was at Seven Springs in 1996! It was the owner.

You could watch his feet getting kicked back as it hit little rocks. The suspension stayed rigid if you leaned too far forward and it's basicly a long wheelbase Schwinn URT!

ekozy39

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
that bike has to be at least 10 years old. The last one I ever saw anyone ride was at Seven Springs in 1996! It was the owner.

You could watch his feet getting kicked back as it hit little rocks. The suspension stayed rigid if you leaned too far forward and it's basicly a long wheelbase Schwinn URT!
That bike wasn't that bad, and worked well IMO. My teammate on Storm, Jason Sigfrid qualified for and raced the World's on an H2.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
That bike wasn't that bad, and worked well IMO. My teammate on Storm, Jason Sigfrid qualified for and raced the World's on an H2.
And you must be the former owner....:D

nah, just kidding brother. I liked the owner a lot. Very good guy and a good racer too. It was a good design for the times, I suppose, but not worth $2100.00 on E-bay 10 years later was my point I guess.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO

2000 Lancaster still had his and was using it in most of Chainsmoke 2.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
anyone else remember the 1st generation of that bike when the shock was mounted behind the seat collar and compressed by the upper link?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
anyone else remember the 1st generation of that bike when the shock was mounted behind the seat collar and compressed by the upper link?
My friend had one up until about a year ago (sold it). For their time they were a killer DH rig. I remember when Rotec and Storm were both running killer package deals trying to outsell each other....alas both companies went belly up (yes I know Rotec is back in business).

ekozy39

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
And you must be the former owner....:D

nah, just kidding brother. I liked the owner a lot. Very good guy and a good racer too. It was a good design for the times, I suppose, but not worth $2100.00 on E-bay 10 years later was my point I guess.
Haha. No, I'm not Mike. You're right, though 10 years later def. not worth $2100, but not too many DH bikes are..

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
2000 Lancaster still had his and was using it in most of Chainsmoke 2.
Lancaster is also one of the most naturally talented riders in the world. He can ride anything fast.

As for the H2, it was great in its day (1996-1998), but technology has since moved on.