Quantcast

story time with GFF (non profit edition)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Hello gang!

This next two weeks are going to be pretty crazy and spendy whirlwind but pretty excited to get everything put together. I finally got the grant money for this year and think I have done fairly well for the non profit and equip to show the wounded vets a great time. we served over 1000 vets last year and are looking to double that this year now that @jimmydean is on the board of directors. (god help us) and huge thanks to stinkyboy for the mad graphics help.

I am pulling the trigger next week on this 24' PW, it has a 6.2 kodiak powerplant with a 213 hamilton pump and full digital dash and stick steer with heated air ride seats. built for big rapids. its super clean and luckily has a walkaround so the wheelchair guys can sit on the doghouse and fish comfortably. was looking for something a bit longer but I think it will make a good all around boat and fit the budget.

Then I found this beast in canada. got a great deal on it and will be flying up to drive it back next week. the guy spent big bucks getting it stretched and just doesnt use it anymore. the best part is that it will hold all the guys that will fit in the jet boat. it will be blacked out, tinted and have a vinyl wrap in a few weeks. has a cat 3126 with really low miles and a eaton 7 speed manual. this rig will be the long haul rig since we cover tons of ground through the year beating down light duty trucks.

also found this gem locally, impeccable build. I was stunned on the work in this truck. only 60k on a built and bulletproofed engine. this truck will be used for local low mileage use and will still be able to haul all the vets needed for day trips.

Looking forward to this fall in hells canyon, you can checkout our facebook page for more updates and the vets we serve http://www.facebook.com/warfighteroutfitters

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
GFF is doing some amazing things, I was blown away when he went over the numbers. I am happy to help out any time I can.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
You sir, are to be commended. Your service for this Country deserves everyone's honor and respect. Your continued service to your fellow veterans stands above anything I have been privileged to witness.

Keep up the good work good sir, my hat's off to you.