Quantcast

Straight props representin da 206 yo

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Please ignore the fact that by choosing Skookum 4.0 you will inevitably be associated with sponsors of Skookum 4.0 for your lifetime and the lifetime of your children and your children's children and so on and so forth. Skookum 4.0 is not responsible for any broken bike parts from sponsors, or spontaneous projectile vomiting that may occur while viewing Skookum 4.0. Also remember that Skookum 4.0 is not responsible for private information like your credit card number, address, or genetic code leaking out to the public, or marketing agency, or top secret govt. agency.
Skookum 4.0 it's sooo cool.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Skookum 4.0 Inc. proudly announces it's company has gone public. Value has been started at a buck three eighty a share, that's two jumbo jack hamburger's holding the onions with a small fry and drink worth. Company founder and CEO Dr. Rev. Prof. Skookum DumDik III was present during a gallant opening day ceremony, and was overheard muttering "Ummbikes is a ninny" in Ukranian.
Skookum 4.0 want's to thank you for your continued support, and looks forward to advancing your bikey forum internet browsing satisfaction.

crashing_sux

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Vancouver, WA
I know most of you probably know this allready but it needs to be said, if just for the newbies.

Stay away from any .0 product. Skookum 4.0 probably has a lot of bugs and may even have crabs. Skookum 4.0 has been known to crash often. I have also heard that just the site of Skookum 4.0 will turn your hardware soft. If you choose to bring Skookum 4.0 into your homes at least have the sense to keep it away from your wives and daughters.

Wait for Skookum 4.1, or to be on the really safe side 4.11.

You've been warned.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by crashing_sux
I know most of you probably know this allready but it needs to be said, if just for the newbies.

Stay away from any .0 product. Skookum 4.0 probably has a lot of bugs and may even have crabs. Skookum 4.0 has been known to crash often. I have also heard that just the site of Skookum 4.0 will turn your hardware soft. If you choose to bring Skookum 4.0 into your homes at least have the sense to keep it away from your wives and daughters.

Wait for Skookum 4.1, or to be on the really safe side 4.11.

You've been warned.
ahahahha riddled w/ crabs that's funny!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Skookum 4.0 is celebrating the new year with a new dawn in Mt. Bikey forum browsing. Skookum 4.0 inc. is proud to announce that earnings are up, stock prices don't reflect the true nature of our growing industry, and announces 150,000 lay offs for our hard working employee's so they can rest assured knowing they can spend more time with their families. We here at Skookum 4.0 care.:)