Quantcast

Strait on America

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
of all the things that will be missed about print media, i will forever hold a special place in my heart for the dramatic scene in which some one can yell "stop the presses!" and it means all sorts of hell breaking loose. saying that about the internet media totally breaking this story wide open doesn't have the same impact...

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Cool news. Kind of weird that he's heading to Europe sometime in the next month or two to 'begin his world cup season' when the rest of the field already has one under their belts. Any particular reason why he didn't do South Africa?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
From what he told me, he was working on getting ready for sloppy mud racing in europe for the beginning of the year. His goal was to be consistantly top ten in europe, so he put alot of time into training there.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i have a feeling kyle is going to destroy the wc circuit this year if he wants it badly enough. kid has so much talent its stupid

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Kyle rode the slalom today really well, he looked hungry as hell, was pretty pissed he made a bobble and got beat by (cody I think)...I talked to him at the dual stunt and he was talking about lofty goals for the season.

I hope his hunger comes to fruition OR worst case I hope he can help pull in some new gravity blood from america. Like it or not, but the Straits, Gwins, Strobels, Warrens, etc...are our cream of the crop AND the guys the kids are looking up to.

BMCarter

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
Santa Barbara
No more red Bull helmet, Seems all red bull riders have the Red bull gig for good.
I was told by a friend who is a red bull athlete in another sport, that once you are under the red bull umbrella that you are there for life, until you leave on your own accord and at that point you are out for good.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I was told by a friend who is a red bull athlete in another sport, that once you are under the red bull umbrella that you are there for life, until you leave on your own accord and at that point you are out for good.
Yeah, they're the ****ing Knights Templar of the new millenium.