Quantcast

Straitline lever colors

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
I'm getting ready to order up a few things from Straitline, one of which will be a set of levers for my Juicy 7s. I've been trying to decide on colors, which has been very hard, and I've finally decided that I'd like to try and get blue to match it to my DHX's ano parts. It may seem like a stupid question, but for those of you that have seen the Straitline levers in blue, is it the same color as the DHX adjustment knobs or is it darker? It's hard to tell from pics online.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Dont listen to him, he's getting I9s for his bike!

And me, my whole DJ bike is matching.
Sorry I cant be of help though.

they seam to match well
That bike is pimp! Nicest cowan I've ever seen. P.S. - how do you like the fork? I just got one, but haven't had the chance to ride it cause I came down with the flu. How much air do you have in the pre-load?

Zhendo - you can't be going fashion monkey on us, I've seen your bike on a vid. I love the SXT (I have an 07') but what were they thinking with those colors on the 08' framesets:shocked:

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
For as much as i hate this white fad, that bikes looks so good. Maybe im just used to seeing the entire bike being white but damn thats nice.

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
That bike is pimp! Nicest cowan I've ever seen. P.S. - how do you like the fork? I just got one, but haven't had the chance to ride it cause I came down with the flu. How much air do you have in the pre-load?

Zhendo - you can't be going fashion monkey on us, I've seen your bike on a vid. I love the SXT (I have an 07') but what were they thinking with those colors on the 08' framesets:shocked:
Not my bike but it is sweet, as for the fork I have spent a few hours on my buddies 2008 4x and have to say its nice, big improvement over the 07 stiff light and adjustable