Quantcast

Strange Dream

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Last night I had the strangest dream. I was hoping that some of the smart monkeys here might be able to help me figure this out.

So it was two friends of mine an unknown girl and myself, we are all sitting around my living room talking about biking. Me and the unknown girl where really getting along, as the night went on her and I continued to flirt with each other.
Finally her and I where laying on an air mattress in the living room kissing while my friends where sitting on the couch. One of them made the comment: "how did he hook up with her" and then the other said: "I don't know but her met her on Ridemokey"

So who's the lucky girl!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
konabumm said:
Last night I had the strangest dream. I was hoping that some of the smart monkeys here might be able to help me figure this out.

So it was two friends of mine an unknown girl and myself, we are all sitting around my living room talking about biking. Me and the unknown girl where really getting along, as the night went on her and I continued to flirt with each other.
Finally her and I where laying on an air mattress in the living room kissing while my friends where sitting on the couch. One of them made the comment: "how did he hook up with her" and then the other said: "I don't know but her met her on Ridemokey"

So who's the lucky girl!

Stosh with a wig on :stosh:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
konabumm said:

So who's the lucky girl!

It's your subconcious telling you that the ride moneky's are your soulmates, and you can flaunt your RM coolness to your helpless friends, while having relatively anonymous fun without the encumberance of a long term commited relationship.