Quantcast

Strange Question

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
Ok I know this is a strange question. So recently I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my bladder/pelvis area. the discomfort got so bad, that last night I started getting the chills, and I could barely sleep. I went to the doctor today, and he said that I don't have a bladder infection. He said though that this is common among cyclists (never heard that). Anyway, I was thinking maybe it was because of the tight waste band on my race shorts pushing against the area (I always wear bibs, except when I race, I have to wear these terrible uncomfortable team shorts.) Someone at the bike shop said it can be that my bike isn't fitted right, even though I have gotten it fitted multiple times. He said it could also be my cleats/pedals positioned wrong. Anyway, just wondering if anyone had problems like this before? Again, I know its a weird question.

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
I don't think the saddle is causing it. I just got a new one that I am loving and is quite comfortable.

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
def. not a kidney stone. I have been using my Forte saddle forever, and I love it. No problems with it. I got some new Castelli bib shorts that are really nice and comfortable. I know that my Specialized Allez flexes a lot while I ride. I don't think that would cause the problem, but I am just throwing possible problems out there. Also, I have been using SPD cleats on my road bike because my coach wanted us to for some reason. Could shoes/cleats be the problem?

Thanks

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Want thing I forgot to mention...if applicable, go get tested for STDs. The clap is no joke