Quantcast

Strava nerds

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Anybody know if you can merge an old account even thought the old email is no longer valid? I put in a support ticket but would sure hate to see all that race data disappear.
Do you still have access to the old account? Otherwise you'll likely have to somehow prove that it was yours to their support persons.

Their website says support ticket if access is lost to the email account:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ok, tech nerds, riddle me this. Why can’t Strava have a ‘DH’ mode that only tracks your downhill vert? Seems super-simple, does anyone disagree?
I am doing a ride on March 30th that will have a little over 11,000 continuous dh vert...but the ride is going to look boring on Strava (that’s what counts!), with like 1000 feet of climbing in 20 miles or something.
(Santo Domingo De Los Olleros)

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Ok, tech nerds, riddle me this. Why can’t Strava have a ‘DH’ mode that only tracks your downhill vert? Seems super-simple, does anyone disagree?
I am doing a ride on March 30th that will have almost 13,000 continuous dh vert...but the ride is going to look boring on Strava (that’s what counts!), with like 1000 feet of climbing in 20 miles or something.
(Santo Domingo De Los Olleros)
put it in as an Alpine Skiing activity?

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
I dropped out of the Strava club since I'm only doing road miles these days. One mountain bike ride for the year so far, that's probably a 30 year low for me.

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
Roadies can use strava too, this is a judgement free thread. All are welcome here. Except Toshi, His strava is tied to doping allegations.
I'll accept no judgement for being a roadie anyway. I'm proud of my new fitness and accomplishments on a bike, and I'm having fun. I definitely didn't drop Strava, I just this club because it's primarily mtb riders.

If I ever start riding a fucking ebike, please judge the fuck out of me for that, I'd deserve it.