Strava nerds

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Time for an official Strava thread?

Join us!

Might be worth linking a strava name to your RM profile.

I should be easy to find- DFL on the leaderboard.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If I joined a Strava group my secret life of riding rail trails on folding 24" wheeled e-fat bike will be revealed.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'm in there, BTW. Haven't yet put all the names together with the handles but I'll get there. Interesting to see that trainer miles count on the leaderboards... not complaining, mind you. Who is everyone? State Street Bikes rides a fuckton, jeebus! Guessing that's @jonKranked on the trainer?

I'm Evan, in case the avatar didn't clue you in on that.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I'm guessing SSB is amishmatt, based on the avatar.

I'm usually on my spin bike which doesn't register miles...but I'm not really competing on the leaderboard so to speak

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
Yeah, I'm StateStreetBikes. With the shorter days, I haven't been getting outside after work, so it's trainer time. I don't really mind riding in the dark, but my wife was also potentially exposed to COVID last week, so I've been avoiding riding with people until she was in the clear (she is).

But, I don't really hate the trainer during the week, as long as I can get outside on the weekend. Saves time, and doing workouts is a nice change from just random junk miles that don't really do much to improve my fitness.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I often include some sneaky trails that shouldn't be advertised, so I don't rack up as much as I could on the ol Stravanator. Publicly, at least...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Just checked. Seems I've ridden 1,216km (755 miles) this year and climbed 35,178m (115,413 feet) over 151 rides. Not bad.