Votes: 15 31.3%
  • I plan on agreeing with this statement in the near future

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
If you haven't done it you've thought about it.

So have you?

My most resent time was the library during finals week last December, it made for some great stories. We're planning an encore at the end of this quarter and debating on being costumed (something more than masks) or just being the masked streakers.

Please share some stories or tell me how disgusted you are, either way I hope to be entertained.

The Ito

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
When I'm in public, I like to keep my clothes on. I think other people like it when my clothes are on too.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
ito said:
you live in IV and you've never streaked??!?!

You must be shy or something.....:confused:

The Ito
Do you know how many cops there are in IV?!?! I know several people who have gotten citations for indecent exposure in IV. It's really easy to get caught, and it's an expensive fine too.

ito

Oct 3, 2003
dexterq20 said:
Do you know how many cops there are in IV?!?! I know several people who have gotten citations for indecent exposure in IV. It's really easy to get caught, and it's an expensive fine too.
Maybe this would explain the link between cross country runners and streaking.

I pity you though, it must be tough caught up in all that clothing.

The Ito

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i ran primal scream my freshman year. boston. dead of winter. -26 below with windchill iirc. i hurt in places i've never hurt before :dead:

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
We streaked our on campus apartment building last year. We wore ties, paper bag masks, and shoes. We rang a bunch of door bells because there weren't too many people out and about. Oh, I also tried to ask this girl out, then she screamed. It wasn't very cool. A library is a much better place. Good job Mr. Ito.

Never tried streaking, but there's a neighborhood story about the morning it was 30 below zero and I was out getting the paper bare-assed and Beaver and his kid drove by.

For months his child would ask "Is John Peters going to be getting his paper?" every time they went by.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
johnbryanpeters said:
Never tried streaking, but there's a neighborhood story about the morning it was 30 below zero and I was out getting the paper bare-assed and Beaver and his kid drove by.

For months his child would ask "Is John Peters going to be getting his paper?" every time they went by.
And you still were able to have them sit still for a photograph:rofl:

ito

Oct 3, 2003
Heath Sherratt said:
For streaking do you have to be running? I have wandered around nude a few times but very casually. :rofl:
Totally ok.

I have a dream of one day doing a nude run down A-line at Whistler. I would get back into DH and dirt jumping just for the opportunity to say I did it.

The Ito

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Toshi said:
i ran primal scream my freshman year. boston. dead of winter. -26 below with windchill iirc. i hurt in places i've never hurt before :dead:
is that the race at harvard where a bunch of guys run around cambridge naked?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
gnurider1080 said:
is that the race at harvard where a bunch of guys run around cambridge naked?
harvard, yes. not a race tho: some participants walked around the "course", and some helpful spectators watered a corner (to ice it up)

:dead: